Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Samey-Samey

Little Miss Polly Wolly


Every morning its the same routine.  The same story.  The samey-samey.
Our  much adored cat, Polly, goes through the routine of her day.  
I, too, go through the routine of my day
We work in sync.
Samey-Samey...every day.
Continually she charms me as well as everyone else in our family.
If you've read my posts about my bed, the bed-making ritual may very well  be
 the essence of my well-being on any given day!
Apparently, the well being of our tabby too.
As I fling the duvet and flutter out the sheet, Polly dashes delightedly directly diving onto the bed.
Who knows where she was moments ago?
Samey-Samey...every day.
She hunkers excitedly  in full anticipation as I fold down the sheet
tucking her right inside the covers.
Even if I am in a rush, I just can never let her down.  
You just see that winsome little face and those enormous green eyes and...
Fluff go the sheets.  
Three times, four times.
 Completely captivated by the ripple effect , she purrs  with dizzying delight.
I continue on tucking in the sheets, folding down the duvet, arranging the pillows.
She hunkers down and snuggles inside.  This is the game.
She purrs on and on.
We work in sync
Samey-Samey...every day.

Samey-Samey every day


No comments:

Post a Comment