Thursday, February 3, 2011

My color

I was randomly visiting other blogs today.  
I came across The Magpie's Fancy's "Freewrite Friday" exercise.  She asks readers to participate in a delightful creative writing exercise.  
Write about your favorite color without revealing it.  
This is not something I thought I could do but I thought I would try.  Here it is.  You should try it.  Post it to your blog if you would like to share. I love the sense of mystery when reading someone's description.




The first aromatic spoonful  gurgling in the morning, scented so deep and strong.

The creamy, soft, chew melting the lingering  afternoon. 

The kick, the shuffle, the crackly crunch ushering in my favorite of the 4.

 The fling,  the wrap, the snuggle, deep and warm within that special wrap.

The melting, the savoring, the rolling of a most luscious taste on my tongue.

 The depth, the strength, the earthiness  as the pair cracks open delivering their unique treat.

The special place of my love that envelops him in masculine beauty and richness as he relaxes for the night.

What can my color be?

My color is brown

No comments:

Post a Comment