Monday, February 14, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Wow, I have really been slacking. I blame it on being sick for the last couple of weeks. First it was strep throat, then I had a sinus infection this past weekend. Talk about being miserable and not feeling like cooking or cleaning for that matter. But I have finally made it back onto the menu planning band wagon! I'm sure my husband will be quite thankful! lol Hopefully I can feel inspired again!


Monday - Black Bean Chili (my own creation)
Tuesday - Fettuccine Alfredo (homemade sauce)
Wednesday -BBQ Chickettes (vegetarian meat) and mash potatoes
Thursday - Faux Chicken Noodle Soup
Friday - Supper at in-laws
Sabbath - Haystacks (Adventist staple of make your own taco salad)
Sunday - Leftover buffet

Other cooking: Museli (Sabbath breakfast), peanut butter carob pie (new recipe) 

Have a great menu planning week!


Enjoy what you read on Golden Reflections? Please vote daily over at Picket Fence Blogs by clicking on the button below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment