Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I was so glad I got back on the menu planning band wagon this past week. It makes my week go by so much easier and faster when I know what I am making each night for supper! I think the hubby was glad I got back on too because he had real meals to eat again!

This week I am off work on Monday because of President's day! So I am taking the day to organize some work stuff and plan a nice menu with maybe some new recipes! If the items says **NEW next to it, this is a new recipe try out. This coming weekend we are going to the Weekend to Remember by Family Life Today so Sabbath evening we will be going on a date night! :) So here it goes for this week....

Monday - Fried Rice with veggies and noodles

Tuesday - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Wednesday - Black Bean Gluten Steaks (**NEW from Micheff Sisters)

Thursday - Penne with Almond Sauce (**NEW from Giada De Laurentiis)

Friday - Left over buffet

Sabbath/Saturday - Date night out

Sunday - Pizza Bagels

Have a great menu planning week!







Enjoy what you read here at Golden Reflections? Please vote over at Picket Fence Blogs daily by click on the button below!




No comments:

Post a Comment