Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I am a little late on my menu planning this week. Yesterday I was at work until 4:00pm and then we had a church business meeting last night so I had no time to get on the computer and put my menu together. I am lacking some inspiration this week too. :( So here it is a day late...

Monday - Dumplings and corn
Tuesday - Mexican pasta (a Heather creation)
Wednesday - Chili
Thursday - Cauliflower Gratin (Giada De Lauentiis)
Friday - Slow Cooker Tortilla Soup (thanks to Emily's Cooking Adventures).
Sabbath - Haystacks (make your own taco salad)
Sunday - Sandwiches and veggies

Have a great menu planning week!



Enjoy what you read here at Golden Reflections? Please vote daily over at Picket Fence Blogs, just click the button below! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment