Friday, January 21, 2011

lil bit storytell from semester break dec'10-jan'11

Hello fellas, welcoming 2011! Last year quite sad for me, since the exam result not good. =(
But its okay.
Cuma mau cerita2 sedikit tentang holiday di Makassar n Palopo. Ehehehe..
Holiday ini not much la, just stay in home since you all know my hometown is kampung where there are just a few place to have fun, not like sunway(of course). Hahaha.


I got hired by mom to overcome the cash flow in hotel and checking the system for like 3 days I think? The only thing that makes it hard is to emergency-open the door since the power off. So I become so canggih follow all the instructions from the phone. I cant believe I can do it actually. I work and get IDR 500,000 or around RM 150++ haha. Quite efficient. Since all double job. =P
this is my assignment, where I need to change the battery for the door, and it cant open by swipe the card because the power finished, so i need to use all those infrared and PDA to open it. Complicated, >.<
But YAY! I succeed ;)

btw its me, when get bored in the room after doing a lot of works. =P

and this is my favorite food when i'm home,
NASI CAMPUR! (mix rice in english actually? haha)
this is mixed of curried-egg, ribs stew, and a lot of thing that made from beef.
Nice, quite spicy and sour with the mixed of acar(cucumber)

by the way, i found my lovely babiess! when i clean the store room, finally I found my baby since i was 5 maybe?
tadaa! christmas edition of mickey-minnie! its dirty and ashful by the way, so i wash it with love,
since its really the thing i love when i was 5 till graduate highschool. Haha
my baby showeringgg..
by the way this is when i was 5, hold the minnie,
can u spot the toy i hold?! ♥

mom teach me how to cook perkedel tempe and cornflakes fried chicken =)
its yummy, but i love the chicken the most!
i can cook it  malaysia though for indry and ivy haha.. =)

and this is my cat, Nadine, he got scared of me whenever im trying to close with him, =_="
maybe because its long time since he never stay close of me, so unidentified object for him.
HAHAHAA
sorry bad quality, its my bb camera, teheeeee

sometimes there are karaoke in ssaturday night in the hotel, and guess what, mommy loves to sing =P
mommy trying to sing and she doesnt memorize the lyric, so she look the lyrics in her phone


okey! last, left over food!haha
whenever hotel get a banquet, and of course there are so many food leftover, i asked mommy to send the dessert part to home, hahaha..
strawberry pudding with vanilla sauce :9
this is really a leftover! i just ate the cheesed blackforest. haha.
FAT FAT FAT!



No comments:

Post a Comment