Wednesday, January 19, 2011

FUNNY BLOGS I FOLLOW

Today I wanted to share with you a few of the blogs that I follow that make me laugh. 

The first one is:


Allie is laugh out loud hilarious...she post stories with child-like illustrations. I absolutely love her blog, its so refreshing to follow a blog that is told in this sort of way.

The second one is:


Lydia and Kate write this blog together and are a dynamic duo. The often write about their kids, their lives, and just funny stuff in general that everyone can relate to.  I often find myself snickering with every read.

The last one for today is:


Amy is the author of this lovely blog. She writes about all things pregnancy, and because that is the next step in my life, I can relate. Any mom can relate I think. She is a witty writer and has the same "I don't givva f**k attitude that I have...she cracks me up and she will you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment