Monday, December 27, 2010

Project Organization

This past week, right before Christmas, I finally talked my husband into organizing the basement with me. We have been putting this off for a long time, well a couple months. I did have it all nice and organized at one point, then we had the basement re-sealed so we had to move everything to the middle so they could jack-hammer around the perimeter. So everything has been sitting in the middle of the basement since then, like this...


I brought a radio player down with Christmas music and we got to work! David took care of the camping equipment and his tools, I organized all my decorating things and the books. We both had school books from when we were in college. We decided to only keep the ones from our majors and got rid of  sell the rest on ebay. So after about 4 hours of huffing and puffing, we finally finished!



The mattresses in the middle are going to be donated to our churches disaster relief program and there is a huge pile of trash that is hiding in one of the rooms off to the left in the first picture. There is also a little pile that is going to be donated to Good Will.

My next organization projects: 
The upstairs closets
The kitchen cupboards
The linen closets
The bookcases in the dining room

Hopefully a lot of this will get done this week since I am off work. I plan on working on the kitchen and bookcases hopefully today. My head will feel so much clearer after this is all done!

Now to get off of here and get to work; I think hubby is cooking me a yummy breakfast too! :)



Do you enjoy what you read on Golden Reflections? Please vote for this blog at The Picket Fence Blogs. Click on the button below once daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment