Friday, December 17, 2010

Parissian, Brittish, American... how do you feel today?

 

I think I was a little Brittish, indeed!


Hi there! I just wanted to show you my new shirt from the shop where I work now, Cache-Cache! The truth is that I feel really well in there and I hope I could stay in the shop for a while!

I've had a lovely evening with Esther, Kim and Laia, drinking coffee, talking and looking to the new Lula's issue!

And then I went to Javi & Mario's house for dinner... Mario cooked us a Christmas dinner, as we'll be all in different places that night... we celebrated our particular Christmas' night today!

The classic gallet's soup from Catalunya
 
 Chicken with cava, SO delicious!
The gang!

Any special for your weekend? I think maybe I would stay at home... don't know!

 Shirt - Cache-Cache
Skirt - Putumayo
Shoes - Tao Bao

No comments:

Post a Comment