Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy b-day, sailor!!


So today's the day! It's my birthday, and I can't believe that one year has gone again... but it's been a good year!
Today i spent the day mostly at home doing nothing, as I'm going out with my family on saturday and tomorrow with my friends here at Algeciras... I've been listening all day to Plan B and Hola a Todo el Mundo... and nothing more!

But as today it's my birthday and last saturday was the official party... here you've got the pictures of our gang... welcome to Pirates & Sailors party!

 Debora and Micky brought the birthday cakes!!
 
 
 
I made moustaches for the drinks, haha!

Almost all my friends came as pirates except Laia and my roomates, Hector and Alex and me, of course). Here you'e got some of the outfits!
 
 
 
 
 Pirates!
 Esther was the lady pirate that night!
 Hector!
 Oh my, pirates goes wild!
 Laia!
 

After drinking and having fun at home, we went almost as always) to Demonix and danced until 5 in the morning!
 
 
 
 
 

What a great night (and what a great gang I have!!). Seriously, THANK YOU ALL for being my friends and be so so great!!

PS: The internet connection at my home here at Algeciras sucks... sorry! I'm trying to have a look to all your blogs, and you cannot imagine how hard is trying to update with this connection :(!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment