Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting on a Jet Plane...Again.

I travel a lot. Especially this year I have. Tomorrow morning I will be boarding a plane from Orlando, to Houston, Texas to meet up with my hubby. His leadership program is coming to an end and there will be a fabulous graduation to celebrate it! Hopefully I'll get to take a peek at that pool the astronauts work in. I've seen it on TV, but I really want to see it in person. 

We will be returning this weekend and getting ready for an even BETTER flight. TO COSTA RICA! We will be celebrating our marriage on our honeymoon, and preparing for what comes next in our lives. A Baby. I've waited a long time to start trying for a family, and the time has finally come. We are ready. Ready to give up all of our selfish indulgences and begin on a new journey of love and life. I understand it might not happen right away, although I really hope it does, but whenever it happens our heart will be heavy with joy. Cross your fingers, say a prayer and send us some magic baby dust!

The Gelinos

No comments:

Post a Comment