Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Free Online Photo Editing Website

I found a new web-site that you can edit from and make awesome graphics and headers for your blog! It is called Picnik.com. I made my new header on this site and also made a new OT Tips button and Wisdom Wednesday button! I am now in the process of making a new Recipe of the Week button and possibly a new blog button! It is so easy and fun to use! Check it out and give your blog a new make-over! Here are a couple of buttons that I made with it.



Thanks to i love the way she blogs for the tip! If you want to read over a tutorial, here is a good one that will help you out!

Also, for those of you wondering where I get my signature from, seen below mylivesignature.com is a free site to make a personalized blog signature!



No comments:

Post a Comment