Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Flower Surprise!

My hubby is so sly! :P I came home from work today right as he had gotten home. He kissed me hello and went to close the gait to our driveway. As he was walking away he says "Someone sent you pro-flowers, I don't know who, the box is on the table." And naive little me believed that he didn't know who it was! So I run inside and open to box and head straight for the note that is usually attached; it said nothing!! So how am I suppose to find out who sent this?! He came inside and so I told him there was no note, then it hit me! It must have been him, duh! So I said, "Did you send me these flowers?" He didn't answer, but he tends to have this little smirk, which is too cute when he surprises me! So it was him!! And they are beautiful! Such a schemer he is, but a keeper!!



Love you dearest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment