Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fettucine with Walnut Basil Pesto and Slow-dried Cherry Tomatoes



I don't know why I'm even posting this, because there's hardly anything to it. This just goes to show how important it is to keep a well-stocked fridge, not with processed ready sauces, but with your own homemade "extras". I made this right after I made the fresh pasta, so by then I couldn't be bothered to cook up any fancy sauces.

Ingredients
Homemade fettucine (For clearer instructions, check out my homemade sourdough pasta post. You'll need 1/4 to 1/3 the dough from that entry)
generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil

Method
1. Cook fettucine in boiling salted water for 3 min, or till desired tenderness. Drain, don't have to drain fully well, then plate.
2. Toss pasta with rest of the ingredients. Done!


This is part of Simple Lives Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment