Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nobody's Perfect

God made it past, because they could not make your future.


Nobody's perfect
Dont hurt them by protesting them.


Some of them are sensitive and arent in the same point of view with you.
If you love them, then you will always accept them as who they are.


Dont expect a lot from them, unless you yourself already perfect.
Don't seek for the perfect one, but seek for the most compatible one. ;)
Their love will fade away if you keep protest on them.
And yes, its faded.


I'm not saying that you might find the better one than me because I knew myself I'm blessed than the most everyone in life.


Just for someone, goodluck for you.. Thanks for everything.
But love is just not enough.
Grace everyone u have, dont keep hurt them by your pricky some sort of sentences.


you-know-who-I-meant


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment