Thursday, November 18, 2010

I want I want I want

I've been thinking about this lately, and how badly I want one. I have a feeling Santa might bring me one this year, I've been mostly nice. :)  There are several reasons I feel I need
one of these babies in my life:



1. I need to stay connected to my email on the go, running my own business.

2. I would love to take my music with me, and especially have access to pandora

3. Blogging. I can't tell you enough about this. I love blogging, but sometimes it's a pain in the arse to upload images from my camera to blog about. I think pictures are essential to a good blog. If I could take pictures with my phone and post them to my blog instantly, It would be amazing! I could blog from anywhere!

4. Facetime. Something we all thought might happen in the future, and here we are now..it actually exists! How fun would it be to chat with your friends face to face rather than just talking. I would love to see my mom and sisters face when I talk to them, Or show them something I see from across the country. It would also be nice to see my hubby's face when he is gone on a work trip.

Do you have one? I would like to know what you like most about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment