Monday, November 29, 2010

1st day exam and plans after it

yo!
Umm. I just finished my first paper today! It went well. Terima kasih buat Ibu for specially pray for me. =)
1 down, 4 more to go! Semoga semuanya lancar2, Insya Allah.
Allah SWT bless me!
 Hmm. What else?
Hari ini baru beli 10 boxes polaroid films. (Haha borong ni?)
Buat persiapan liburan nanti. But I think I should add more, for post-exam planning! Weee. Habis2 duit aja. Mahal sih. Di indo aja 100 ribu per box, tapi berhubung ini murah jadi yaudah, ambil aja deh since its okay with mom, i go ahead! (Mom always best!)


Cant wait for exam to finish, go play in Pavillion and eat eat and Sunway Lagoon dan balik Indo! Yeeeyy. Miss mommy already though.
Okay. Bye2. See u after exam.
p/s : whoever read this, please pray for me in my exam and I hope God will bless you 10 times more than your willingness! Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment