Sunday, October 3, 2010

On Sunday Morning...


After a week of hard work, today I woke up early again... yes, on sunday morning, because I was helping my friend Rocío Ponce in a photoshoot that we had to do for a model book. Laia, Ilang, Arashi, Rocío and I worked together during all day with the model, Mireia... it was really great, we had lots of fun and I think that the result was really good...



As you can see, the place was really charming, like an enchanted forest... but we moved to other places too... here you've got a couple of pictures of what you'll see soon...



And today I was wearing my new dress from Zara, with my Tommy Hilgfiger clogs... do you like it?



And how was your weekend? I hope it was cool!!
Next weekend it's Esther's birthday... and it's gonna be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment