Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Minute of decay.


After almost a week without blogging (oh my, work is almost finishing with me! Yesterday it was national holiday and I HAD TO WORK!!!) I'm here to whowing you the pictures of my lats saturday. It was Esther's birthday and we celebrated with one of our famous theme parties. This time: decadence.




But after whowing you the pictures I would like to thank you for your lovely comments on my last entry; you all know how important is Sweden for me... so thank you very much for supporting me and my dream!! You're the best!!

Anyway, the night started at my home with my beloved Cristina and some pictures...




And after taking pictures... what should we do? Dancing, of course! We met Esther, Laia, Anaïs, Dani, Debora, Kim & a few more at Demonix, the place where we always go when we do theme parties!





It was a great borthday party, so funny as always!!

By the way, this week my beloved friend rose is here at home with me. yesterday, after work, we went to see a japanese band, Vamps, who were playing here at Barcelona... and she's here until sunday, yaw!!


I'm so sorry about the lack of posts of the past week... I'll try to write a little bit more this one; you're wonderful for being there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment