Tuesday, October 26, 2010

If I don't live today, then I might be here tomorrow...

I'm so sorry for being a bad blogger in the last few weeks, but as I'm still searching for a job and prepairing a stand at a manga convention here in Barcelona, I'm really busy!



Yes, I'm selling lots of handcrafts from Bunnies are Pirates too!; I'll show them in the next days... but there's lots of Halloween stuff and cute (& funny) things that you would love! If you want to know what's new as sooner as I blog it, join the facebook group!




I'm also busy with a fashion photoshoot that we're doing next November 13th, so that's why today (after about 5 or 6 days at home leaving it only for job-searching) I had a coffee with Laia and Jana; and met Charlie, a very nice girl!
Laia, as cute as always!

And here I am. I dyed my hair red again a few days ago, and bought this wonderful blue hat when Rose was here... You already know that Zara blue dress, but I really love it!! And I'm so happy because now that it's cold, I can use my beloved boots that I bought last January at Berlin!!



Dress - Zara
Tights - H&M
Boots - Aces of London
Hat - H&M

Once again, I would like to apologize myself for being so absent. But you should now that I read all your blogs everyday, even if I don't leave a comment, I read them! I like to know about all your lifes, because that's all about this, isn't it?

Have a great wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment