Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blue Blood: LeLook Night

Last saturday we were invited to this year's LeLook night, and MIAU Magazine, Laia, Rose and I were there, of course!
 
 


There was a fashion show during the night, and the models were among the attendees of the event. There was a photocall too, and I took pictures to the photographer (I think I was the only one who made pictures to him, haha!).
 
 
 

And here you can see a bunch of pictures of the best models (from my point of view, of course).

 
 
 
 
 
 

And my look, of course! i decided to wear in polka dots, so different to the rest of the people... and with little Barbies on my head and hands!
 

This week i'm a little bit stressed, as I'm still searching for a job (I've got an interview next Tuesday!), making tons of jewels for Halloween (I'm selling things at "El Salón del Manga", an important event during that weekend) and trying to find some new projects... I hope they would come to a good place, because one of them is so great!!

Oh, and I almost forgot! Elsa Billgren featured me on her blog yesterday... have a look at it here!

Have a nice day, my sweethearts! Here's gonna rain, so yes... it's a great day for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment