Thursday, September 16, 2010

Slow Down on Thursdays - Simple Pleasures

Gayle over @ A Collection of This And That hosts Simple Pleasures on Thursday "series, to remind me to stop, to look, to listen, to slow down and pay closer attention to the simple things in life. And whenever I do, I'm never disappointed. It might be the sound of a baby's laugh, the gentle splash of a summer rain against the window, or flowers in a jar on the kitchen windowsill."

For me, that feeling is being in the mountains! This past summer we went to Colorado on vacation for two weeks. I loved it! The air, the views the scenery, all perfect to help remind me to slow down and enjoy life! 


Be sure to check out A Collection of This And That by clicking the link below!




Project Simple Pleasures2


No comments:

Post a Comment