Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rusty White

Hi everyone, I'm taking a small break from working on Gracie (I hope to have pics for you next week, cross your fingers), to join in White Wednesday. I love urns and have quite a few, I can remember years ago seeing them everywhere, and loving them. There is nothing like a rusty urn showing it age. I always wonder, what was planted in it, if it was in a cottage or a grand home. Most of the ones I own are not old (those are too expensive for me), but they still have lots of rust. Well if you leave them outside......

Here are three that I love, I put them on a rusty base table....
White and rusty.....
Rusty base table. I found the base years ago, rusty and white, then added a white painted wood table top. It is one of my favorites.
An urn with a lid, when I don't have flowers in it, it still looks good.
This one is really rusty and crusty.....
This one I painted white, planted it and left it outside, nice and rusty. As you can see I love urns, especially white and rusty ones. For more white inspiration go see Kathleen at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/.
Ok I'm back to work, Happy White Wednesday.
See everyone next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment