Monday, September 13, 2010

Just stealing some wifi... I'm alive!!

Hi there!!

It's been a while, I know, and I'm sorry, but until today I couldn't steal some wifi, so it's bien alsmot two weeks without internet... but yesterday I was a little bit lucky and so I was today, so here I am... alive!!

As you may suposse, I'm at Barcelona right now, in my new flat. We've move to a smaller one, but cute, I must say. And another good new: I'm starting next monday at Barbie's store here, in Barcelona... yes, I've got a job! And it's in a Barbie's Store, so funny! I'm so happy about that!

I'm searching too for a Swedish teacher, as I want to learn Swedish, and so maybe next autumn moving to Sweden... what do you think? At least, I must try!

And I've got some news that you'll know about it soon ;)

So, from now, I'll try to be more online like this, until next week when we'll have our proper internet connection.

Puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment