Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gracie's Glam Camp Gear

Hi everyone, It's here another White Wednesday. I took some time from glamming up Gracie to show you some of the things I'll be taking for my glam camping (a friend told me that's what all the magazines are calling it). This the outdoor dining set I'm taking, I know it's white (wait until you see the inside of Gracie). The two side chairs were from the Ballard's Outlet, the table and bench are from Ikea, so is the lantern. I can't wait to hit the road.
I like the idea of using real dishes, I know who wants to wash dishes on vacation, I don't mind.
Sweet little mini roses.....
Sitting in French style, I love it!!!!

Well I'm back to Gracie, Mr. Swedish Room (that's right I never mention him, he's not into being part of the blogdom, but you may hear me speak about him more this year) is helping me work on her (Actually doing more of the work, but that's ok. I'll do the fun stuff real soon).
For more great white eye candy go see Kathleen at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/.
See everyone next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment