Monday, September 27, 2010

Busy days a go-go

Hi everyone, how's going? I'm a little busy with the work these days because I'm learning lots of new things, and if everything is going on, I'll announce something soon ;)!


On friday, Esther, Laia and I had a coffee at Laia's and ate some delicious macaroons that she took from France... delicious!!


The rose macaroon was so great, yaw!

On saturday I had to work, but the sky was so great that day...


And today my friend Felipe came and we had lunch, because tomorrow he's moving to frankfurt, Germany. And Nati moved today too to Germany... everybody's moving to Germany, God!!

Anyway, this is how I looked today:




Yes I know (as someone said at my formspring) that my coordinates are so weird (he or she said some unpleasant things too, anyway); but fashion is funny, isn't it? ;) And if I can't play with it... well, it would be so boring.
And if I can't dance, I don't want your revolution!!

No comments:

Post a Comment