Thursday, August 26, 2010

my dream prince since i was kid

Hoh! its early in the morning during fasting month.
Since i'm single, I wanna share my thoughts about my typical dream husband. Well I never expect so perfectly about my husband will be in next 3-5 years. Whoever is him, im gonna love him sincerely. But, since i'm the one who always dreaming, it keeps me feel better to post some of my dream husband type that I've always imaginated from secondary school I think? LOL :)

I dont know since i'm in the primary school, I always like to see guy wears business suite. I dont need those who wears hotties likes weather jacket. I dont like hotties, i like cuties. :P
IT DAMN LOOKS COOL! My MAN!! XD
 

yeah, i love to see man plays basketball still with their business suite.
XD
it sounds interesting XD

By the way, i dont need romantic guy who always ask me to candlelight dinner or make me poem. Poems and another gold words are just BULLSHIT.

He is the one who will give me surprise on my birthday by travelling to my favorite place. Im on my journey with him to go farm or beach?
And in the end, he will make me laugh.

SAY NO TO CANDLELIGHT DINNER! I DONT LIKE IT :/ too romance.. :P

He wont angry if I stay late outside as well he is not so controlling me on everything because he knows that i'm not a kid anymore.

I think thats all. ;)
Does it sounds perfect? Haha. Every girl has her own prince in mind.

But, whatever that is, I never seek for the perfect one. Its just the time has not come yet.
Thats just a dream about 12 years old teenager about her prince. LOL

So dont think of one that I am perfectionist ya?
[Well, I am!!! Haha]

FYI, im single now and i'm happily single. :)
The one who will take me out in saturday night is my friend. No worries. No burden.

The time will comes when it comes.


No comments:

Post a Comment