Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mission Organization: Hubby's Dresser!

If your husband is anything like mine then you can definitely tell whose dresser top is whose in the bedroom. Just for fun, see if you can guess?!



If you guessed the one at the bottom, then you are right!! :) Besides the fact that David probably wouldn't decorate his dresser top with fairies or pictures. And no I hadn't made the bed yet, I've been cleaning sheets all day too! :) I guess that is why God has blessed me with being the organization nut between the two of us. I have been cleaning the house all day getting ready for company and this was just staring me in the face every time I walked in our bedroom to put things away. So while I was at the store getting a few odds and ends I decided to tackle the dresser top.

So I started to work pulling everything off the dresser and organizing it into these two items. The result was wonderful!!


 And the final result....


There is still too much on top for my liking, but since it is his dresser I left his books and magazines on top that he likes to read. At least all the little nick-nack items are organized neatly in the box! I am quite pleased! Hopefully hubby is too when he gets home from work! :)


 
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment