Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Fame Monster (My weekend at Granada)


Hi there!! I just came back yesterday from Granada, what a weekend!! We danced, walked around the city, had fun and took lots of pictures!





On saturday Jairo was having a party at home, and we used some custome, wigs and glasses for some pictures, as you can see in the first one of the post!

Jairo and Curro, his boyfriend. They're moving to Poland next month :(!
Ruben, Marta, Dani and Nuria.
Manolo. I can't say nothing serious about this... XD
Curro and Sachi. 

On sunday, Jairo and I went to the Alhambra, walking by one of my favourite parts of Granada: a promenade called "El Paseo de los Tristes". 


I can't show you more pictures because the upcoming ones are a part from a bigger project that you'll know really soon about!

Anyway, I would like to say something: I've receive lots of comments at Elsa's interview talking about the point of moving to Sweden. Thank you so much fot them, it's so nice knowing the experience of other people; but I've noticed that lots of them thinks that I only want to move there because the life I see in swedish blogs. Don't get confused; I've been dreaming with this since I was 7 years old and has NOTHING to do with the life I read in Elin, Sandra, Emma or Elsa's blogs.

At any rate, I'll write about this really soon, because I don't want you to think about me like if I had only 13 years old a a nest in my head :)

So, was good your weekend? Now here in Algeciras is SO hot, I fainted today because the hot weather :(!!

No comments:

Post a Comment