Sunday, August 15, 2010

Completing Him Challenge - End of summer look back....

Even though last week was the last official week of the Completing Him Challenge, Courtney over @ Women Living Well has a few thoughts and end of the summer questions for everyone who completed in the challenge. Be sure to go to her site and link up if you did! Here is what Courtney wants all of us to remember from this past summer!

1. We must continue to remember those dating days and what made us fall in love with our husbands in the first place.
3.Remember to ask your husband how you can be praying for him daily.
7.Remember to respect your husband.
8. Remember to keep kissing him like you mean it!

I think overall the challenge was a very good experience for me. I helped me to start some conversations that I had wanted to have but didn't know exactly how to without starting an argument. I also think it helped me to view my husband's decisions with more respect and be more willing to follow his lead and help him to fulfill his leadership role in our relationship.

My husband said he actually liked it as well. He reads my blog anyways, but he would make mention of the challenge every Monday to me because he knew it was a new week and topic! He also said it made him feel good to see all the nice things I wrote about him! :)

Thanks again Courtney for such a wonderful summer challenge!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment