Saturday, July 31, 2010

I wish Halloween would come really soon...


On friday I had a really nice day!! In the morning, I had a interview for working at the Barbie Shop here at Barcelona... there are only 3 in all around the world! I'll know about this next week, wish me luck! After having lunch, I prepared myself and went to Plaza Catalunya for meeting some gorgeous people and take some coffee with them... 




Yes, the people from Skins' blog had a meeting! We played with the happy baloon, talked and laugh a lot! I adore these guys! And it was really special because Olivia, a girl from Madrid, was staying here for the weekend, so we could meet her!!
Isn't she beautiful?
Ari with a ribbon I made!

And for dinner, I went to Mario and Javi's house, at Plaza Espanya, and ate meatballs. javi made them by himself and they were really delicious!!


We played with fake meatballs, drunk some delicious drinks and had a great time!


Did you had a good friday? I really hope so!
Next week i'll be writting from my home at Algeciras , I'm taking a flight to Malaga on Tuesday... yaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment