Sunday, July 11, 2010

BOB Gear

Just because I don't have children doesn't mean I don't like being on the look out for neat baby/children items. David and his friend Ross from church were discussing how neat it would be to have a "pimped" out baby stroller. Ross and his wife just had a baby and Ross and David enjoy discussing their interesting ideas of parenting skills in front of us (mostly just to get a reaction I suspect). So I decided to look up baby strollers and found the stroller of their "dreams." It is called a BOB stroller.

Of course the specs on the web-site make you want to drool... or maybe the baby drool. ;)

  • Tough, welded frame; durable fabric; quality construction. It’s totally together, and built to stay that way
  • Front wheel swivels for unmatched maneuverability in tight spaces and locks forward for reliable running over uneven surfaces
  • Fast, two-step fold-up design for stow-and-go portability
  • State-of-the-art suspension system for exceptionally smooth ride
  • Ultra padded seat reclines up to 70° (from vertical); a 25° increase over previous models.
I think this will be added to my baby someday wish list! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment