Friday, July 16, 2010

90210 fever

Well u all should know that im one of 90210 gang in my college. Our gang comprise of Indry, Trace, and Lenny since Felly and Tat Yang are the Glee-ers :P
I am the latest updated person when I just watching season 1 and they all already watch the end of season 2 :P *outdated*


BTW for season one, i like Navid a loooooot! Oh he is such a good guy. I wonder if I could hold a boyfriend like that. Adrianna is just a really lucky girl.. The cutest thing is that when in season 1 Ad pregnant of Ty's baby and Navid wants to help her by marry her. Wooooww. Hahhaa.. Well but actually this is not real life, only in series haahaha..
my favorite couple : Navid and Adrianna (season 1)

season 2

Navid: I've loved you since the first time I saw you in the second grade (ep 21 season 1)

Navid : Look, the only thing that matter is that im in love with you

But then, in the second season, I like Naomi a lot! She is kinda a cute girl but also annoying and bit silly. But I like the way she dresses up. She is just so fashionable. :)


 



Naomi with Jen, her sister who are damn fuckin annoyiiing
But her body is sexyyyyy and fashionable as well! :)

I like Erin Silver (Jessica Stroup) in season 2 with her newly fresh hair cut. Somemore, her eyes are just so attractive.
Silver in season 1

More mature in season 2

Btw Silver dating with Teddy Montgomery. I like this couple :)

Lastly.. Liam!!!!!!!!! Gooosh XDDDD
I wish God send me a boyfriend like him! So cuteeeeeeeeee!
the affair
ivy-liam-naomi :P
but Liam loves Naomi, not Ivy

Season 2 ends with the really unsatisfied story. =_=
Season 3 coming soon! Cant wait! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment