Thursday, June 3, 2010

Varg Timmem (The wolf's hour)


Varg Timem is one of my favourite songs from Hedningarna, a Swedish folk band that I really really love since a long time ago. I met them thanks to Dead Can Dance and some other dark folk bands. But I'll talk abou this tomorrow, not today... because today, as I promised yesterday, I'm showing you my new clogs on the street!



Dress - Topshop
Tights - H&M
Clogs - Tommy Hilfiger second hand
Bag - Van Gogh's museum (Amsterdam)

As I told you, these clogs were so cheap, but they're so comfortable and really really cool! You don't need a Chanel or the imitation of Zara for being in fashion. I prefer to wear some old style clogs, that you'll know that anybody wouldn't wear on the streets. I mean, I don't mind if people wear the Chanel, Zara, or X brand, bt seeing always the same styles on the streets is boring... but if you can't find any different thing, why won't you give them your personal style? There lots of people in the streets that are always innovating, that's the point!

Have a nice thursday! Do you all have any plans for the weekend? I'm having dinner with a friend and next week, my mom is coming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment