Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thanks Blogger

Am I allowed to be mad? Blogger has changed their template designer so now the minima layout that I need in order to put my cute backgrounds on is no more. I was trying to change how my gadget font and color looks, but could not find how to do it. So I tried changing the layout in the new one to see if that helped. Only a little, but I still can't figure out how to change to color of the titles. So now I can't go back to the old layout because it is no more. So now the cute little backgrounds won't work anymore. If anyone has figured it out, please help! I am about to go crazy over it! So to all you who use shabby blogs or aquapoppy for your backgrounds, don't go in and change your layout at all, because then you will loose your cute background! :( I am really sad.


~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment