Monday, June 14, 2010

I know it's only fashion (but I like it!)

I few days ago I came aroun this article (here in spanish) about Lady Gaga and the Illuminatis.

Image from weheartit


I don't have nothing to do with this woman. I mean, I don't hate her or love her, but she's an artist, and has a great team of stylists and marketing that create all those "wonderful" looks that thousand of people love (for me it's ok, but only ok).

And when I read those articles, I said... wtf? So now they said that Lady Gaga is an Illuminati? What kind of joke is that?

I'm not explaining what an Illuminati is or how much I hate/love Lady Gaga; I only believe that this is stupid. So, if she's an Illuminati, some of my favourite bands are too... like Malice Mizer and all their butterfly and grotesque stuff, and their Illuminati video...

Kami, the drummer, was always related with butterflies, an Illuminati "icon"


Illuminati


Aur revoir, my favourite video.

Another one with lots of Illuminati iconoclasty is Marilyn Manson, with spiders, decadence and lots of "satanic" simbols around him, right?

The Disney factory, an Illuminati factor?


The Nobodies, full of iconoclasm.


Putting holes in happines... more iconoclasm... or is it what we want to see?

And of course, with Mr. Manson, Mr. Reznor comes (and Maynard from Tool, too; but I only would talk about Reznor). Nine Inch Nails, wich name makes reference of the nails that were used in the crucifixion...



The Perfect Drug


Closer

You know, thinking in all this things, I really believe that it's only fashion and music, and people should be very boring for saying this kind of stupid things. Sometimes, we see what we want to see, no the real thing... and in this cirque du freak that the music (and fashion) world is... the shadows can cheat us.

By the way, I love music, really good music (as the one mentioned on this post; well, maybe Manson isn't what he was, but I still like his work)... and this is only music, but I like it. Fuck the rest. End of the story.

By the way and talking about strange people and Illuminatis and things like that... if you haven't met Iamwhoiam, just check the link and her gorgeous videos...




"b" is my favourite song, but I really love all her stuff...

And you can red an article at Vogue about her :)

 Have a nice tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment