Sunday, June 27, 2010

I'll give you my bullets, you'll give me your love.


First of all, sorry for being a bad blogger these past days; but between my friend Sergio and the fact that I'm so busy doing my final project I coudn't post properly. But keep an eye here, because I'm publishing really soon some nice interviews!



Today I'm showing you some pictures from Micky's birthday and from the second part of our Lovely Flea Market!

A pub where we went, really nice. 
One of Micky's presents.
Laia, Rocío and Micky.
Micky and María.
Guille Milkyway, a great Dj!
With Jordi <3
Pau and Omar doing the dumb.
María, Pau and me.
Pau's t-shirt was so cool!

And from the Lovely Flea Market vol. 2...


Thanks for all your lovely comments, I'm so sad that I'm too busy for answer you, but I hope that I'll be a little bit more free from next tuesday! Wish me good luck with my final project!!


No comments:

Post a Comment