Sunday, June 13, 2010

All the weekend between cuteness...


This weekend has been full of cuteness and beautiful people... you don't believe me? Mmm! So, you must follow me down the rabbit hole! Come on!!




Yesterday, Madame Chocolat opened their doors at 5 pm, and of course, we were there for the event!


Madame Chocolat is the lovely project of two girls who dreamed one day with it, and yesterday, that dream become true. With a lovely decoration and gorgeous products inside it, it's the perfect place if you need a cute detail, some lolita clothes or accesories. But, moreover, they don't want to stay only into the Lolita style. They're expecting to add some psychobilly, punk and visual stuff into their catalog!

About more than 150 people were yesterday around the shop for the inauguration, and I catched some of them for you, of course.

My beloved Blut and Marcos, so amazing as always. 
Xavi, so cute and shy!
Vane, gorgeous!
Beautiful girls!
Laia, Carol and I, the three os uf in polka dots!!
So much gorgeous people! Laia, Carol, Vane, Cris, RocĂ­o, Alba, Marcos and I!

After this, Laia and I went to the city center and later, we met again Alba and Cris for a lovely coffee. 


Blouse - Forever 21
Skirt - Miss T Sugar
Socks - Emily Temple Cute
Shoes - Bimba & Lola
Ribbon - Handmade by me


But no, this wasn't the only event of the weekend, because this morning, we made a flea market... Lovely Flea Market!!

But if you want to see gorgeous pictures of the event, please, visit Laia's blog and Vane's blog... and JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP for being informed of the next one!!

And if you want to know what I was exactly selling... keep an eye here on my blog! Soon, as this week it's the third birthday of my blog; there would be surprises!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment