Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring, spring go away! I want some rain so I can play!


As you may have notice, I don't like hot weather; I prefer a cold place... and with rain! Walking under the rain is one of the pleasures of my life... but, as somebody told me; you must wear a black coat and a dark umbrella, just for look like some Edward Gorey's picture, haha!



Anyway, I took my camera yesterday and walked under the rain for a bit around Barcelona.


And when I arried home, I prepared one of my favourite meals (actually, I had the same for lunch, but I felt a little bit Alice Anderson yesterday... I'll explaine you one of these days who's Alice Anderson, it's something very stupid): french toast with strawberry jam; and a lovely cup of tea.


Did you had a lovely monday?

Shirt - Ben Sherman
Cardigan - Blanco
Beret - Vintage
Skirt - Mango (old)
Tights - H&M
Boots - Aces of London
Clock pendal and flower brooche - Vintage

By the way... One week for Amsterdam! I must write Dennis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment