Friday, May 28, 2010

random on week 9!

Miss Evelyn, our accounting lecturer start to 'scary' us that every topic onward is important for final exam
Miss Tana, our Principle and Practice of Management ask us to start panic on her subject
Dr Pek try to explain ANOVA deeply but I still cant catch it
Dr Vince, as always from previous weeks
Miss Sophia, with econs start depress us whether the assignment done or not
Gahhh its week 9 guys!!! *time went so fast*
assignment duedate is around!
P.A.N.I.C
i started to mark my calendar to remind me to be panic

i tried to hear what miss sophia's said on class and wrote additional explanation
now I can understand econs slowly

econs chapter 10 : Money and Interest Rate
sounds good because "Money"
but apa ini? saya tak paham =_=

as you know my accounting notes never as messy like this before!
i just realized that i can catch faster if its colourful and full of jot

after seeing my midterm mark, I am just so scary
If last of half semester I'm always playing, Now I just want to be more serious to study
I hope I could do well next week onward
I wont fail =(
Bless Me God..

Few days ago, Indry recommend me to eat at Pepper Lunch in Pyramid
The Chicken BlackPepper+egg+cheese are just so nice
at least can reduce my stress a bit =)

Pattaya Fried Rice on My Signature
its tasteless =|
i just love the spread egg
its soft =)

I dont know what is in Indria's mind
She looks so serious and ignoring her Tom Yam Fried Rice

Trace and QQ hanging on the Feli's BB
I guess she cannot tahan already to get BB thats why she ask me to take a pic with QQ
Of course with 9700 :P

the cute couple
Marvin-Qi Yong
They always looks together
Its before Business Law class on Qi Yong's bday
so great together with black outfit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment