Sunday, May 2, 2010

Girl, you really got me...


We've been waiting for a 60s night for so long! And yesterday, we had it! Well, it was only Laia and me, but we had a lovely time by the end of the night...



Laia came to my home and we had a delicious dinner I prepared by myself and she really liked it. After lots of drink, we were a little bit drunk, but we could take these pictures of us...

 Dress - Kate Moss for Topshop
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Bimba & Lola
 Dress - Madcap
Tights - Topshop
Shoes - Wonders

We went to Barbara Ann, a pub near my home where they use old vinyls for the music, what a great sound. In our way to the pub, we found Victor and Nico, two friends who are recording a documental about vinyls.


At 3:00 am we took the tube and went to Karma pub, another place in the center of Barcelona, where we met Esther and Kim, who was celebrating his birthday. I didn't take any pictures at that place because it was full of people, but just imagine, we went home at 6:30 am, so yes, we had a gorgeous night!


And you? Did you enjoy the weekend? Did you do something special?

By the way, we're getting crazy and maybe we're visiting Sweden this summer... maybe... who knows?

PS: I forgot!! Vicen gave me this gorgeous award!


Thank you so much, dear!! What a great honor for me!! You can see the entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment