Monday, May 10, 2010

Da da da da da da-da!


On saturday, Laia and I went to Badalona for seeing one of the best concerts I've ever seen: Love of Lesbian and Sidonie!                                      (read more and see gorgeous pictures!)



Happy happy faces!

So the concert started at 23'00 pm; one hour later... but with Love of Lesbian, so gorgeous!


Click on the pictures for a bigger size!

And after Love of Lesbian... Sidonie, one of my favourite spanish bands! This was the 6th time I was seeing them in a concert!
Marc Ros in one of the cutest and well dressed boys I've ever seen!!

I get the Love of Lesbian's setlist... but... guess what? This wasn't my last concert of the weekend... but you'll have to wait a little bit more for know about this!

Tomorrow I'm travelling to Amsterdam, so I'll be back on wednesday night/thusrday morning with new pictures and stuff... wish me good luck with the volcan!! I'm so scared about the flight!

And have a lovely and happy monday... with the Happy Mondays!


No comments:

Post a Comment