Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Burning all my fucking bras...

I had a lovely post prepared for today. Indeed, I had a good day with Ro, having lunch together and going together to our classes... but something that bored me a lot happened.

I've got a very big ches, right? Yes, I know. I look as a fat girl due to that. It's big, it's annoying, and I can't find a proper bra for me. And the ones that are ok... are TERRIBLE. Seriously, try to put on your grandmother's bra, look nice with it, feeling comfortable and sexy... and then we can speak about it.

I mean, is for the big lingerine brands so difficult making a bra wit a lovely colour or print in a BIG SIZE? Is it? And with a good price? H&M and Etam SOMETIMES do this, but not always... Do I have to wear the same type of boring and horrible bra during all my life? For God's sake, I'm a young woman, not a old fat lady!!

So... as you can imagine, today I tried to buy a bra. And again, I failed. I went to a special shop that sells bras for girls like me... ha ha, how innocent I was. Not only they had bras that would scared Lord Voldemort, no; the woman said that it was my size... but my bust looked HORRIBLE!! And should I have to pay more than 50 € for a ugly bra that makes me a bad bust? NO!

So yes, I didn't buy anything (Lord Voldemort would thank it to me...)  and almost cried because I can find anything beautiful on my size... and when I say "beautiful", I mean somethin so cute like this:


Please, don't try to say "try to loose some weight" or something like that. Las time I tried, I looked as girl with anorexia but with big boobs... ARGH, no! When I loose weight, I loose from all my body except from the breasts!! AND I CAN'T AFFORD AN SURGERY, RIGHT??

So, what do I want (apart of shouting everybody about this)? I WANT THE FUCKING BRANDS MAKING REAL LINGERINE FOR REAL WOMEN, like me!!!

And you know the funny thing...? I need a swimsuit. Different style, same old problem. Ha ha...  *sarcasm*

Now I feel much better... and, if you have read until this line... thank you so much, my dear. I really apreciatte you all.


Ps: By the way, I'm almost on 200 followers... thank you so much to you all! I know that sometimes I'm a very bad blogger, and that my style and my post are sometimes very difficult to understand... but for all of you who's been here with me since I started this journey... I'm prepairing something special... my first giveaway!!

With the number 200 you'll know about this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment