Thursday, April 29, 2010

A place called home...


These days are so hot around Barcelona, and summer is almost here in Spain, where spring and autumm are so short. I must say that I don't like summer in Spain, it's so hot and I feel so bad from dawn to dusk, with all the hot weather. I'm so scared of the sun since I get burned when I was a child...




But anyway, the good point about this is that we can do lovely pictures like the ones of this entry.

Rocío, Laia and I have been all day making pictures around some of our favourite places in Barcelona. It's curious how I'm used to live in Barcelona, or every place I've been living. When I was at England it was the same; maybe for only two months, but I get used to the place where I was living so fast. That makes me think that I can find home wherever I want... wich place would it be? London? Berlin? Stockholm...?

Tryin on some Swedish Hasbeen shoes that we want.
At Bulevard Rosa, a shopping mall in the middle of Barcelona. 
Gaudi's art at the Batllo house.
Laia and I :)
Rocío <3
Around the Cathedral. 
Visiting August's Temple, a roman edification in the middle of Barcelona.


I must say that I really love this city, but is getting small for me... although I know that it got something new in every corner.
Dress - Blanco
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Melissa
Bag - Women' secret
Sunglasses - H&M
Hairpin - Handmade

So, wich one is the best city on Earth for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment