Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nothing in the Silence...

Silence is what sometimes you can listen in the big cities; silence inside the buildings, olders that our life. Silence is a precious gift in the middle of the industrial noise that is around us.

Today, I discovered silence in the middle of Gracia. The place that you see is the entrance of a very old building (over 100 years, in a modernist style). We took some pictures in the entrance, and after that, we walked inside it; we couldn't take pictures inside... but it was gorgeous, cold, alive... and silence.



That made me ask myself why sometimes the politics and importan people of a city don't give the real importance to the old buildings... because I believe that they've got a soul too, and some kind of magic inside.

Dress- Vintage
Cardigan - Blanco
Coat - Ben Sherman
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Melissa
Scarf - Vintage
Necklace - Handmade

If the buildings would talk, the could tell us the history throy their windows...



Yesterday I made an intervie to three of the members of The Last 3 Lines... I'm publishing the interview this friday, but unfortunately I don't have pictures of the band at concert... anyway, I'll use some nice pictures that I've found from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment