Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Sunday in pictures (1 photo per hour)

So, since we came back from Berlin, we've been looking for a moment like this just for making a brunch day... and today was the day!! Good weather, good company and delicious food! Laia made the most great pancakes I've ever eat! By the way, she's making a similar post like this (but every half and hour), so chek her blog!!

13'00 pm: we met Laia near her house for our Sunday brunch!
(read more)

 
14'00: Ready to prepare our brunch.
15'00: brunch ready!!
16'00: Esther dying after our brunch...
 17'00: Coffee time...
18'00: On my way to the Japan Weekend.
 19'00: Lolitas on the rocks!!
20'00: Lovely girls in lovely kimonos...
21'00: on my way back home...
22'00: Carrot soup for dinner...
23'00: Some good music, blogging and talking with friends... 

How's been your weekend? I'll make for you the Florence's repot tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment