Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm obsessed with the mess...

From time to time, fashion bloggers make some stupid posts about silly things. This is one of those posts...!

I guess that all of you have got an obsession: bows, dresses, sunglasses... my obsession are socks. I can buy pairs and pairs of different socks without thinking of how many pairs I've got right now.

 My last pair of socks, an adorable Emily Temple Cute pair I bought yesterday... 
(read more)



And yesterday night, I was talking with a friend about this... et voilá! I though it would be funny see how many cute socks I have; so I've made photos of (almost) all my cute socks, except some of them that are at my home at Algeciras... I must say that I've got like 15 more pairs (or maybe 20, I don't know) apart from what I'm showing you here, but they're not so cute at all... so... let's start! Click in the pictures to enlarge!

From left to right: Tutu Anna socks (a present from Esther!), Topshop and Claire's... overknee!
Ankle socks from Claire's, H&M and Calzedonia. 
Pink section: Secret Shop socks, Baby, the Stars Shine Bright and Oysho, with little hearts (I love them!)
White with cute things: with flowers from Calzedonia, with black roses and crosses from Moi-Même-Moitié, with a panda from Putumayo and with rabbits and hearts, from Chocomint. 
Black stripes with ramdom colors: dark pink (a present from Laia); light pink and blue (Claire's), purple (Calzedonia) and orange (Claire's too). 
Stripes with cute things: skulls and crowns (Alice and the Pirates), french cards (Claire's) and ribbons and candies (Leg Avenue). 
Black cute ones: with a rose jail and with the Alice and the Pirates logo (both from that brand), ballerina socks (Bodyline), with the white rabbit (The Macmillan Alice) and with an skull (Putumayo). 
More black, all from Calzedonia!
Black and white, with musical notes (offbrand bought at Camden Town, London) and small squares from Bodyline. 
I call these my "Harry Potter's socks"; I don't remember where I bought them but they're so Griffindor and Slytherin!
More short socks: the red ones are from Oysho and I think that the other ones are from Topshop... I can't remember, so many socks!!
My yellow overknee socks with stars, offbrand. 
Ant the other adquisition from yesterday, an adoraple pair of anklesocks from Calzedonia. 

So you, what's your obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment