Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We're all living in a yellow submarine...

 

I love going out with my friends and have a good time just hanging around Barcelona. You can discover lots of beautiful places, and that happened today to me!



I know I was here before, at Plaza de Sant Josep de Oriol, but today there was something magic in here...

Maybe was my beautiful friends Rocío, Laia and Esther... and the wonderful dress that Laia bought at River Island (almost founded by me, hahaha!).
I was wearing my yellow and light pink new jersey from Sonia Rykiel pour H&M, and the skirt too... and my lovely shoes from Bimba & Lola!! Oh, I'm so in love with them, and it's so funny that Laia and I have the same!
 
  
I think that, finally, yellow suits me, hahaha!
So after just wlk around the city, my beautiful friends took me into the Caelum, a lovely cae where you can eat the most gorgeous cackes and brownies and cookies and muffins... I've ever seen!!

 
 
  
  

You know I love you, girls... right?
So, how was your wednesday? Any special plans for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment