Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Romantic Sugar Punks

Yesterday night I was looking at the March Kera Issue, and I found a lovely editorial that I want to share with you. It's called Romantic Sugar Punks.

 

  
  
  

Kera is a japanese issue that I love to read, because they show lots of pictures of streetsnaps and cool fashion from Japan. I like to be well informed about fashion all around the world, but not only commercial, but also alternative fashion. 
As almost all of you may know, I sometimes dress as a Lolita, the japanese fashion style. My favourite subcategory inside the Lolita style is Punk Lolita (because I love punk, you know about that too); and when I saw the Kera's editorial I was really pleased, I think it is so beautiful... and I normally don't like the sweet things, but this one is so cute!

So I looked for some other pictures like this, maybe more punkish, in this Kera and in Alice Deco vol. 3; and this is what I found: 

 
Actually, this i gorgeous!
 
Actually, this is more punk, but Uri, the model with pants, is gorgeous (one of my favourite); and in some kind of way I found this image so cute. 

 
From Black Peace Now, this is so my style!
 
This one reminded me to Laia... isn't lovely?
 

So today I felt a little Romantic Sugar Punk, and decided to use my redxpink skirt... 


 
It wasn't so much striking, but on friday I'm dressing like this again for an interview with a girl who wants to make a report about Lolitas... and I'll do better, of course!!
T-shirt - Handmade
Cardigan - Mango
Skirt - Bodyline
Socks - Secret shop
Boots - H&M
Bag - Shirley Temple

In other matter of facts, yesterday I started my Trend researcher classes!! Oh, I'm so excited about this and I want to do a lot of things related with it... it's like finding your way, you know? I mean, for the first time I'm studying what I want... I'm so happy!!

And this friday we could see here in cinemas "A single man", by Tom Ford... did anyone saw it yet? I can't wait for it!!

Thank you so much for reading and your lovely comments, in the last entry some of you said that I remind you to Enid... wow, well, thank you!! *Blushes* For me that's so cool!!

Oh, I almost forgot!! Check Laia's blog, she's made a wonderful Barcelona guide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment