Saturday, February 27, 2010

Low Fat, Hearty Meatball Recipes: Food Tip of the Day - Saturday, February 27th, 2010

It was while I was fairly aimlessly browsing Hub Pages today that I came across the page I am going to share with you as today's food tip of the day. The page was actually compiled by one of Hub Pages' staff, Maddie Ruud, and is all about different ways to cook meatballs in a healthy fashion. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the page and the link is included at the bottom of this post.

I am fairly sure that I included a meatball recipe at some point previously on this blog - which is when I probably took the photo to the right which I found in my archives! - but until today, I did not fully realise just to what extent it is possible to experiment with new ways of serving meatballs in a healthy fashion. I'll have to come up with something for this blog fairly soon.

I hope that you enjoy Maddie's site - and if so - that you will leave her a comment to this effect.

Low Fat, Hearty Meatball Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment